On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mondays Bite.

So far today, I've had to fish a Ring Pop out of the pee-filled toilet with my hand, return a forgotten homework folder to my daughter at school, open an empty mailbox where my paycheck should have been, and suffer through an embarrassing 3 year-old meltdown while the cashier/trainee stared at my coupons like they were UFOs from space. Yup, it's a Monday, and it's not even done yet. How's yours going?

2 comments:

  1. This post just made me laugh out loud... You know what - when they're all grown up you'll miss this terribly.

    Hope the ring pop then made it to the trash can!

    ReplyDelete