On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ahhh Etsy!



One of my absolute favorite websites ever is Etsy.com and I think it will soon become one of yours as well, if it isn't already! I will try to feature a seller from Etsy at least once a week on my blog. To start, I am featuring another Vermonter whose shop makes me drool with envy!

Champlain Jewelry is a jeweler based out of the town that I grew up in and his jewelry is to die for! This ring is gorgeous, but
I'm partial to blue topaz anyway! The seller, Patrick Marshall, also has another website, lakechamplainjewelry.com, where you can view dates for events that he will be attending this year. And his prices are very reasonable, in my opinion, considering the quality of his work and the gemstones. So, go visit his Etsy store or regular website. And if you buy anything, please tell him Virgo-Mom-Wife-Internet Addict sent you!

1 comment:

  1. I love finding new etsy shops!

    I have a shop, but feel like I spend more time window shopping then anything else. :-)

    ReplyDelete