On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is this still really going on?

Yes, we are going on Day 3 of my plumber drama, and still no Mike! ;P Today, the plumber is coming "sometime" in the afternoon. His work will take at least 2 hours and I won't be able to use the water for an hour before nor during!!!! I have a 3 year old who has to go pee quite often..hmmm...! Luckily, we still have the little portable potty! I can't wait to see the bill for all of this "work", and trust me, I won't be paying for the first 2 days when they did NOTHING. Why is it that we have to sit around and wait for service people??? Tell me some of your horror stories and plumber drama!




No comments:

Post a Comment