On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Plumber Saga, Part Two

So, I waited around all day yesterday, without a shower, for the plumber to show up. Finally, I had to take my daughter to dance, but I left the door unlocked for him to come in and fix the problem. (Yes, we live in a small town and it's still safe to do this.) And, yes, he came while I was gone, and "supposedly" fixed the problem, then left before I returned. Was the problem fixed? NO!!! Did he look like Mike from "Desperate Housewives?" I have no idea, though I highly doubt it!
So, yes, here I sit, waiting for him, or another plumber, to show up and finally put me out of my misery. If he does it in a timely manner, I hope to have another blog post later today .


This is probably more like the Average VT Plumber!

2 comments:

  1. No fun! We have to have some plumbing work done soon, too, and the guy called last night at 8:30 to schedule our appointment. When the baby was sleeping. "Thanks, plumber guy, for waking up my kid! And here's $300!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not cool! Our plumber is coming back again tomorrow to finally work on the problem! I am sooo NOT paying for 3 different house calls!

    ReplyDelete