On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Friday, March 5, 2010

How to earn freebies from the Internet

Do you spend a lot of time on the Internet? Are you addicted, like me? Do you like free things and free money? If so, keep reading!
Like so many others in this economy, we suffer from financial problems. And since I am a stay-at-home-mom with limited income from disability and freelancing, I need to do all that I can to contribute to our household funds. A few months ago, I started scouring the 'Net for freebies, actual legit freebies. And I did find some! The most helpful websites for freebies, samples, and coupons are as follows:
www.freesnatcher.com

www.freebies4mom.com

www.dealseekingmom.com

You can also follow those 3 sites on Facebook as well, which is what I do. There is not a day that goes by that I don't find something useful from them. My best piece of advice is to create a special hotmail/gmail/yahoomail account just for subscribing to freebies and other sites---this will catch all the spam and not clog up your regular email account. Since October 2009, I have received countless coupons, samples, and freebies in the mail and it has been a blast! Try it out and please let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment