On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Modern Family" is ..... SO FUNNY!

Do you watch t.v.? Are you an addict, like me? If you haven't started watching "Modern Family" yet, you really should. It's on ABC on Wednesdays at 9 pm EST. There have been 17 episodes so far, but only 5 full episodes are available on ABC.com right now. Even though its a comedy, you really should watch them in order. The show is so well-written, it blows my mind! In my opinion, there hasn't been a comedy out like this in a very long time. My husband and I instantly identified with the middle-aged married couple in the family, which makes it even funnier to us. Here's a quoted convo between the husband and wife:

Claire: Getting everybody out of the house in the morning can be really tough. Especially the first day of school.
Phil: From the moment we get up at seven until we drop them off at school it is: go go go.
Claire: I get up at six.
Phil [mocking]: I get up at five.
Claire: Seriously, I get up at six.
Phil: That's you? I thought we had a racoon.

Seriously, this show just slays me! Try it out--it really has something for everyone, especially since everyone's family has their own bit of drama!





3 comments:

  1. I've heard it's good, I will have to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, completely agree!
    I only recently started watching after hearing a lot about it and now I want to start with #1.
    The writing (and the acting) is Brilliant! How many other TV shows can you say that about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard nothing but good things about this show... I am going to have to give it a shot!

    Found you in the forums! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete