On this blog, you can learn many things. How to make the Internet work for you, all about my favorite websites and marketplaces, Virgo facts, Mommy dramas, and so much more!

Vermont mountains

Vermont mountains

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Proof of my Internet Freebies


Here is just one week's inventory of freebies and samples that I received in the mail. The Stylebook was purchased from Amazon FOR FREE with my Amazon giftcards that I won through Swagbucks. The magazine is a free year subscription. The rest are freebie samples: One full tube of toothpaste, one small tube of toothpaste, one laundry detergent sample, one shampoo/conditioner sample, two perfume/cologne samples, one coffee sample, one feminine product sample, and a coupon for a free food product! Just ONE WEEK'S WORTH! Do you believe me now? Read below for tips on how to earn these freebies...or comment with your questions and I will help you. It is really a thrill to go to the post office and find these every week! But, I wonder how the postal workers feel about it....? :)

6 comments:

  1. thats pretty cool! its nice that you've had positive experiences with it, its hard to know whether these things work until someones tried, tested and talked about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully tested! Please read my 1st blog post to learn how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Casey! I hope my tips will help you!

    ReplyDelete